- Breast Cancer affects 1 in 8 women at some point in their lifetime.
- Breast Cancer is detected in over 232,000 women every year.
- Breast Cancer kills over 40,000 women a year. Of those 40,000, only 55% received regular breast exams.
- Breast Cancer is a second leading cause of death for women annually.
- Breast Cancer early detection of malignancy cost about $25,000. Late stage detection cost well over $250,000.
- Breast Cancer early stage detection has nearly a 100% survival rate.
- Has been in business since 2003.
- Only all mobile, digital mammography company in California.
- Has conducted over 250,000 mammograms.
- Owns 4 vans and 1 motor coach covering the state of California.
- Chief Radiologist, Dr. Gregory Eckel, Harbor UCLA. Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology, David Geffen School of Medicine. Serves as Chief of Breast Intervention.
- Debora Wright, Founder/President. 26 years of Radiology experience.
- Corporate Wellness clients: Microsoft, Amgen, Google, Yahoo, SAG-AFTRA.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- MQSA (Mammogram Quality Standards Act)