Inner Images offers mobile mammography services to private groups, including neighborhood churches, and community health fairs. This allows the safe and convenient provision of screening mammograms and clinical breast exams on-site. By partnering with a nurse practitioner or clinical provider, we are able to offer early detection breast cancer screening tests.
Community benefit from this service by promoting wellness for women in a convenient and cost-effective on-site service.
We partner with your organization to provide service to all interested women: insured or eligible for state funded programs. We assist in the promotion of these events.
Criteria to Schedule a Mammogram Event
1. Schedule 25-30 patient for a half day event ( 4 hours) or 30-45 patients for a full day event (6-8 hours).
2. Provide a 10 x 10 clean space for mammograms & a 8 x 10 clean space for clinical breast exams.
3. Location needs to be wheelchair accessible & have a three-prong wall outlet adjacent to the screening area.
4. Provide a MD,NP or PA-C who will perform the clinical breast exams.
5. Event must be indoors.
6. Power requirements: 3 prong plug on wall ( no extention cords ).
7. Wheelchair accessible access required.